To define a style of cooking is also to define the man who conceives and executes it twice a day. A hunter-gatherer enthusiast and avidsherman, Olivier Nasti offers a cuisine that is fundamentally rooted in his territory, but resonates far beyond Alsace’s borders.It is grounded in tradition and tends toward the avant-garde.Cooking is a wonderful means of expression and transmission. Each dish offers a certain vision of the world, a territory, and a chef’spersonality. Olivier Nasti has worked for many years to develop and re ne his cooking, restaurant, and service. Today, diners are treated to a unique experience at his 5-star hotel Chambard and his restaurant 64° (2 Michelin stars). The auteur chef offers rare and intelligent dishes. His is an expressive cuisine.
Autres contributions de...
- La petite histoire gourmande des grandes marques alsaciennesMichel VagnerFood22,90
- Une cuisine d'expressionsOlivier NastiMenu Fretin35,00
- Comment faire la cuisine ?Olivier NastiMenu Fretin19,90
- TROP BON ! LES FLAMENKUCHE cs51284, [50 recettes d'un chef]Olivier NastiÉditions Ouest-France
- Noir si noir, un repas en 5 platsOlivier NastiMenu Fretin
- Amuse-bouches d'AlsaceOlivier Nasti, Fabien BaumannÉditions Ouest-France